If change is the destination…
Granite Wellness can be the vehicle that empowers adolescents to get there.
Focuses on substance abuse prevention and making healthy/responsible choices
- Weekly at Nevada County Juvenile Hall and Placer County Juvenile Hall for incarcerated adolescents – no cost to participant
- Weekly Drug Diversion & Support groups at select local high schools – for students – no cost to participant
STUDENT INTERVENTION PROGRAM (SIP)
The Student Intervention Program is provided to support healthy life choices
- 4-week court-mandated program for adolescents; minor drug or alcohol offenses; court referral required
- $250 & Sliding fee scale
STUDENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (SAP)
The Student Assistance Program is provided to support prevention and early intervention
- 10-week high school substance use prevention and early intervention program for teens who have been referred by the school, the parents or the teen themselves
- 5-week middle school prevention and early intervention program for vaping and other substance use
- No-cost to students, schools and families through a Mental Health Services Act Grant
YOUTH RESILIENCY PROJECT (YRP)
The Youth Resiliency Project engages, screens, assesses, treats, and promotes wellness and recovery for adolescent and transitional aged youth and young adults ages 12-24.
- specifically addressing opiate and stimulant use disorders
- safe and welcoming supports
- prevention, early identification, coordinated and effective treatment
- ongoing recovery and wellness services
Tactics and techniques to improve parenting skills
- 12-week programs utilizing the Parent Project (age 11-17) & Loving Solutions (age 3-10)
- Programs Certificate and workbook upon completion – Ongoing Parent Support Groups
- Sliding fee scale and/or some funding assistance may be available
The purpose of the Adolescent Outpatient Program is to promote the well being of at-risk youth by educating them about the risks and consequences of alcohol and other drug use and abuse. The Program helps young people change their lives for the better. The key is whether they have the motivation and support to be successful. Family involvement historically provides positive long term treatment outcomes. Granite Wellness Centers offers family support groups as part of the Adolescent Outpatient Program.
Phase I: Education Phase (12 weeks)
- Module 1: Why am I here
- Module 2: Values
- Module 3: Alcohol/Other Drugs & their effects
- Module 4: Use, Abuse & Addiction
- Module 5: Faulty beliefs
- Module 6: Living with others*Personal Treatment Plan
Phase II: Action Phase (12 weeks)
- How we change
- Personal Inventory
- Refusal skills
- Communication Skills
- Trust Building*
Personal Treatment Plan
Phase III: Intensive Intervention Phase (12 weeks)
- Module 1: Self Esteem
- Module 2: Family
- Module 3: Feelings
- Module 4: Coping Skills
- Module 5: Relapse Prevention
- Module 6: 12 Steps/Spirituality*Personal Treatment Plan
Participants benefit from the ongoing feedback and support they receive from their instructor and classmates about their customized Treatment Plan.
Participants leave the program with confidence and a roadmap needed to successfully achieve a completely healthy and responsible lifestyle.
Interactive journaling is an experiential writing process that we utilize to help participants personalize information and concepts. The process of journaling builds self-responsibility, promotes self-efficacy, and fosters a sense of accomplishment.
The Adolescent Outpatient Program now offers No cost Minor Consent Medi-Cal to adolescents who qualify.
Contact Us Today
Call Granite Wellness Centers to talk with our caring staff and to learn more about our Adolescent Services.
Call 1-855-Hope-4-You (855-467-3496) or Contact Us