Our partners help us serve our clients
Granite Wellness partners with a wide range of public, for-profit, and non-profit organizations to best serve our clients.
Our partners include an array of organizations that provide complimentary resources that are useful to our clients. Granite Wellness also partners with businesses, individuals, and foundations who see a value in investing in a healthier, safer, stronger community by supporting Granite Wellness’ work. We are proud partners of United Way of Nevada County and United Way California Capitol Region, partnership that assures donors of CoRR’s fiscal integrity, reliability, and quality of service.
Looking for a Local Resource?
- In Nevada County, 211connectingpoint.org provides searchable health and human services.
- In Placer County, visit placer.networkofcare.org
- Or call us. We’re here to help.
Thank You to our Donors & Grantors
We couldn’t do what we do without the support of these groups:
- First 5 Placer
- First 5 Nevada County
- USDA Rural Development
- United Way of Nevada County
- Sierra Health Foundation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Nevada County Businesses and Civic Groups
- Placer County Businesses and Civic Groups
- Soroptimist International of Grass Valley
- Placer Community Foundation
- Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Stein Family Foundation
2-1-1 Connecting Point
2-1-1 Connecting Point promotes the health, well-being, and self-sufficiency of Nevada County residents by advancing an up-to-date information and referral system for those who need help and those who provide it. Dial 2-1-1 for information and assistance on health and human services of all kinds. The service is free, confidential, multilingual and is available 24 hours a day.