Substance use is acknowledged by many as the greatest challenge to community health and sustainability, a challenge that is recognized regionally, across California, and nationally. Substance use disorder is the largest preventable–and most costly–health problem in America. As our nation focuses on improving the experience of care, improving the health of populations, and reducing per capita costs of health care, effective substance use disorder treatment is critical to achieving those goals.
Making a Difference in Our Communities
Granite Wellness works to measure how we make a difference in the lives of our patients, their families, and communities. We asked patients, their families, and providers what is important to their success in treatment, and developed surveys based on what is important to THEM to look at how well WE are doing, and what this means for all of US! We organized the data based on a national set of criteria for providing outcome-oriented care in the treatment of addiction developed by the American Society of Addiction Medicine’s (ASAM). ASAM Criteria uses Six Dimensions to create a holistic, biopsychosocial assessment of individual strengths and needs.
We invite you to take a moment to read our annual report and appreciate how your support of Granite Wellness Centers has positively impacted so many lives.
- +45 Years of service to Placer and Nevada counties
- Every year we house over 300+ women, men, and children in transitional supportive housing
- Granite Wellness Centers supports 87+ beds of residential treatment for adult men and women
- We work with approximately 1,900+ people enrolled in our outpatient treatment and programs at any given time
- Granite Wellness Centers connects with 175+ teens every year over all of our programs.
- We are a Licensed provider by the DMV and the State of California’s Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs
- We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- We continued to address our nation’s persistent epidemic of substance use disorder amid the emergent pandemic of COVID-19.
Contact Us Today
Call Granite Wellness Centers to find out how you can get involved.
Call 855-467-3496 or Contact Us