Wellness is within your reach
Family Recovery Education Series (FRES)
Please join us and invite others! The Family Recovery Education Series is open to anyone interested in learning more about addiction and recovery and healing for the whole family. This educational series happens weekly and is now being hosted at these locations:
For upcoming classes visit our Calendar of Events.
Recovery & Wellness Series
Granite Wellness is pleased to present a free community wellness series. The focus of this bi-monthly series is to provide education, information, and life enrichment for our amazing community. These events are offered free of charge and are open to anyone who is interested.
Learn more about our Recovery & Wellness Series
Tactics and techniques to improve parenting skills
- 10 – 12-week programs, using Parent Project (11-17) & Loving Solutions (5-10) Programs
- Certificate and workbook upon completion
- Ongoing Parent Support Groups
- Sliding fee scale, private pay, some assistance may be available.
View our Resources for Parents & Families
for individuals experiencing anger issues and desiring to learn positive problem resolution
- 12-week programs for adolescents and adults
- Certificate upon completion
- Sliding fee scale
Batterers Intervention Program
for individuals who must comply with a court order
- 52 week (County Approved) program.
- Multiple sites – bilingual services
- All services provided by trained and certified personnel
- We also offer a 12-week program for voluntary attendance.
- Sliding fee scale
- Learn More About Our Batterers Intervention Program
HIV Testing and Counseling
HIV Testing and Counseling services are provided by State Office of AIDS Certified Counselors utilizing the “ouchless” OraSure testing method. Services are available for adults & adolescents. Learn More about HIV Testing
Contact Us Today
Call Granite Wellness Centers to talk with our caring staff and to learn more about our Life Skills Services.
Call 1-855-Hope-4-You (855-467-3496) or Contact Us