Our clinical staff will work with you to create a wellness plan that builds on your strengths and addresses your needs to support successful recovery, family strength, and overall health.
- Mental Health & Recovery Services
- Mothers in Recovery (MIR)
- Family Services
- Criminal Justice Services (DUI & Batterers Intervention Program)
- Assessment Services
- Intervention Services
- Detoxification Services
- Learn More About Outpatient Treatment
- Begin your journey to recovery and wellness at
- Hope House
- Serenity House
- Auburn Residential
- Learn More About Inpatient Treatment
Supportive Transitional Housing
- For individuals who are currently abstinent and need a supportive and supervised environment.
- Learn More About Supportive Transitional Housing
- Adolescent Outreach
- SIP – Student Intervention Program
- Parenting Resources
- Family Intervention Services
- Youth Substance Use Prevention
- Adolescent Outpatient
- Learn More About Adolescent Treatment
Life Skills & Wellness
- Parenting Classes & Resources
- Anger Management
- Batterers Intervention Program
- Lifeskills and Literacy
- Family Recovery Education Series (FRES)
- Recovery & Wellness Series
- Learn More About Life Skills & Wellness Services
- Drug Testing Services
- Drug-Free Workplace Training
- Harm Reduction
- HIV Testing & Counseling
- Learn More About Our Testing Services
Is it a Problem?
Do you have a problem with drugs or alcohol?
Take our Self-Assessment Quiz to find out.