Our clinical staff will work with you to create a wellness plan that builds on your strengths and addresses your needs to support successful recovery, family strength, and overall health.
- Mental Health & Recovery Services
- Mothers in Recovery (MIR)
- Family Services
- Criminal Justice Services (DUI & Batterers Intervention Program)
- Assessment Services
- Intervention Services
- Detoxification Services
- Begin your journey to recovery and wellness at
- Hope House
- Serenity House
- Auburn Residential
- Learn More About Inpatient Treatment
- For individuals who are currently abstinent and need a supportive and supervised environment.
- Learn More About Recovery Residences
- Adolescent Outreach
- SIP – Student Intervention Program
- SAP – Student Assistance Program
- Parenting Resources
- Family Intervention Services
- Youth Substance Use Prevention
- Adolescent Outpatient
Life Skills & Wellness
- Parenting Classes & Resources
- Anger Management
- Batterers Intervention Program
- Lifeskills and Literacy
- Family Recovery Education Series (FRES)
- Recovery & Wellness Series
Granite Wellness Centers’ wellness team includes doctors and mid-level providers offering medical expertise to help support your recovery from substance use disorders. Granite Wellness providers offer Medication Assisted treatment in an outpatient setting.
Granite Wellness partners with our communities to focus on youth substance use prevention. Granite Wellness is the fiscal agent for the Coalition for Nevada County Youth (CNCY) and the Coalition for Auburn and Lincoln Youth (CALY)
Is it a Problem?
Do you have a problem with drugs or alcohol?
Take our Self-Assessment Quiz to find out.