Individualized treatment for each of our clients
for adults with chemical dependency
- Up to a 1-year program; amount of contacts and types of counseling approaches vary depending on individual treatment plans.
- Features group and individual counseling using evidence-based programs
- Access to a multi-disciplinary team of certified drug and alcohol counselors, licensed therapists, and medical staff
- Most insurance is accepted; Sliding scale fees available; Medi-Cal is accepted as full payment if qualified.
- Onsite childcare available
- Access to ancillary services, including parenting classes, tobacco cessation, anger management.
Mental Health and Recovery Services
for individuals and families experiencing co-occurring issues
- Licensed Therapists work with individuals and families with complex challenges and/or co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Program includes: Individual and Group therapy, Couple’s and Family therapy, Family Group, Juvenile Anger Management (JAM), Relationship Group, Men’s Group, Assessments, Literacy, Life Skills, Parenting
- Individual and group sessions available on a sliding scale fee
- More Info About Our Mental Health & Recovery Services
Mothers in Recovery
for pregnant or parenting women (childcare and transportation available)
- A variable intensive day treatment and outpatient program up to 1 year in length.
- Individual and group services provided by therapists, counselors and supervised by our staff Doctor.
- Mothers are expected to remain clean and sober while in the program and to that end they are randomly tested to insure they maintain abstinence.
- Individuals are required to attend 12-Step meetings.
- Mothers are supported in their role as a parent, supported in developing problem-solving and assertion skills, and are taught basic food planning and preparation skills.
- Sliding fee scale, Medi-Cal, and additional funding sources available.
- Quality childcare and child development services available.
- More Info about Mothers in Recovery
focus is solely on family issues pertaining to substance dependence
- Families have access to both group and individual services
- Licensed MFT, MFT-Interns and specifically trained Counselors facilitate these services
- Fees based on sliding scale
- More Info About Family Services
Criminal Justice Services
for individuals that have been required by the criminal justice system to access services
- DUI Classes – 12-week and 3, 6, 9, 12, 18-month programs / State established fees $250 to $1700 depending on required program
- Batterers Intervention Program
- Drug Diversion/PC1000
- Adult Drug Court
- Juvenile Drug Court
- Dependency Drug Court
- Mental Health Drug Court
- Prop-36 Program
for individuals needing professional assessment for substance abuse or anger issues
- Clinical assessment comprised of a clinical interview with clinical testing and drug testing, written report, and recommendations
- Fees are based on a sliding scale
- Take our Self-Assessment Quiz
to assist families with the process needed to intervene on negative family behaviors
- Certified interventionist on staff to provide couples, families, and individuals with consultation and hands-on interventions.
- Donations only
- More Info about Intervention Services
Contact Us Today
Call Granite Wellness Centers to talk with our caring staff and to learn more about Outpatient Treatment.
Call 1-855-Hope-4-You (855-467-3496) or Contact Us