The Student Intervention Program is designed for young people who may be experiencing difficulties in life that may focus around substance abuse. The Program is designed to provide minimal intervention in behaviors by offering education and process about dealing with many life-skill issues.
The SIP Program helps young people make better choices while offering them ideas and techniques to better deal with their hectic world.
- Family involvement on a minimal basis is a key component to the success of SIP.
- If change is the destination, then CoRR can be the vehicle that empowers adolescents to get there.
- Isn’t learning how to make the right choice worth 1 month of your time?
SIP is a brief (30 day) intervention program
That means we’re not going to ask you to do a lot. Paying attention and showing up are a couple biggies. The biggest is committing to stay clean, just for 30 days.
- We are going to ask you to come to an intake with a parent, relative, or guardian.
- We ask you to come to groups with your peers once a week for four sessions;
- We ask you to do two face to face counseling sessions with one of our youth counselors;
- We’re going to ask you to do two drug screens (one at intake, and one at your exit appointment);
- We know you will learn a lot in 30 days because there are more important things in your life then using drugs.
- Over 85% of your peers can’t be all wrong. That’s how many have successfully completed the program in the past two years.
- Get started today! It’s your Life!
Youth benefit from the ongoing feedback and support they receive from their instructor and classmates.
Youth leave the program with confidence and a roadmap needed to successfully achieve a complete healthy, and responsible lifestyle.
Interactive journaling is an experiential writing process that we utilize to help participants personalize information and concepts. The process of journaling builds self-responsibility, promotes self-efficacy, and fosters a sense of accomplishment.
The Fees for SIP are $250 and offered on a sliding scale with fee assistance available from the schools and/or probation
Contact Us Today
Call Granite Wellness Centers to talk to our caring staff and to learn more about our Student Intervention Program.
Call 1-855-Hope-4-You (855-467-3496) or Contact Us