For pregnant or parenting women
- A variable intensive day treatment and outpatient program up to 1 year in length.
- Individual and group services provided by therapists, counselors and supervised by our staff Doctor.
- Mothers are expected to remain clean and sober while in the program and to that end they are randomly tested to insure they maintain abstinence.
- Individuals are required to attend 12-Step meetings.
- Mothers are supported in their role as a parent, supported in developing problem-solving and assertion skills, and are taught basic food planning and preparation skills.
- Sliding fee scale, Medi-Cal, and additional funding sources available.
- Quality childcare and child development services available.
Contact Us Today
Call Granite Wellness Centers to talk to our caring staff and to learn more about Mothers in Recovery.
Call 1-855-Hope-4-You (855-467-3496) or Contact Us