For pregnant or parenting women
- A variable intensive day treatment and outpatient program up to 1 year in length.
- Individual and group services provided by therapists, counselors and supervised by our staff Doctor.
- Mothers are expected to remain clean and sober while in the program and to that end they are randomly tested to insure they maintain abstinence.
- Individuals are required to attend 12-Step meetings.
- Mothers are supported in their role as a parent, supported in developing problem-solving and assertion skills, and are taught basic food planning and preparation skills.
- Sliding fee scale, Medi-Cal, and additional funding sources available.
- Quality childcare and child development services available.
Granite Wellness Centers child development program is designed to support young children whose parent or parents (usually a single mother) are in treatment for a substance use disorder. The program provides quality care and a nurturing, safe and loving environment for young children. Little ones in our program find security (they have often lacked), nurturing, and fun. For children ages 7-12, Granite Wellness Programs offer educational support groups to help them to understand addiction and how to make healthier choices for themselves. The program also provides opportunities for parents to engage with their children, and learn developmentally appropriate practices. Learn more about Child Development
Contact Us Today
Call Granite Wellness Centers to talk to our caring staff and to learn more about Mothers in Recovery.
Call 1-855-Hope-4-You (855-467-3496) or Contact Us