The Parent Project is a 10-week program (2 hours – 1 night, per week) that provides parents with concrete, straightforward, step-by-step solutions for their teens. This practical, supportive class helps parents with teens experiencing failing grades, school suspension, oppositional behavior, drug use, and other challenging behaviors.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Dramatically reduce arguments with your child
- Improve school attendance & performance
- Prevent or intervene in marijuana, alcohol and other substances.
- Handle a teen with violent outbreaks
- Know what to do when your child runs away
- Empower you with knowledge
- Create a circle of support
Only $15/session. We also work with a sliding scale that is income-based. Just ask! Funding has been provided, in part, by the County of Placer Mental Health Services Act.
To learn more about this curriculum, please visit www.parentproject.com.
Contact Aaron Christopher at 530-885-1961, Ext. 2314 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For upcoming classes, please view our calendar of events.